The Advanced Electricity Kit contains all the components you need to effectively design and create more complex electrical circuits. Use the supplied digital multimeter to observe and measure your circuits. Investigate and convert the free energy of the sun to power your circuits.
Each colourful module is safe, robust and clearly shows its component name and electrical symbol. Connections are made quick and securely enabling all students to easily create series or parallel circuits with the supplied stackable leads. All components are strong and securely fixed and have been specifically
designed with safety in mind with each sealed module complete with non-slip rubber feet.
• Auto ranging multimeter
- 2 x solar cells (3V 100mA each),
- 4 x battery cell modules (short circuit protected)
- Toggle switch module,
- Push switch module
- Two Way switch module
- Magnetic switch module
- Variable resistor module (100R 5W),
- LDR (light dependant resistor)
- Buzzer module
- Diode module
- Motor module (low inertia solar type),
- 2x Bulb modules series & parallel investigations
- Flashing L.E.D module,
- 10 x stackable test leads,
- 2 x test probes
- 2 x crocodile adaptor clips.
- In-depth resources CD-ROM with teaching guide & printable resources
- Supplied in deep Gratnells storage tray & lid for easy classroom manageme
- Ideal for KS2
For example circuits and worksheets, please refer to the BrightSparks 4kids Electricity & Renewable Energy Kit Teaching Guide supplied with this kit